I have been a patient since April of 2017. I am not a normal run of the mill PD dialysis patient.

It was a joke from the very beginning. When I started, after my catheter surgery, the tech or nurse tried to force it to work. Needless to say I was terrified. After a few failed attempts their immediate response was to send me back to the surgeon.

My wife, whom I adore, instantly got on the phone with the Nephrologist and figured out there was an easier solution. At the same visit I was constantly vomiting and in one instance I was doubled over their sink and I felt someone rubbing my back thinking that it was my wife, I turned around and I literally said, " Who the *** are you?!?" To later find out that this person knocked her out of the way to rub my back.

We then met with the social worker and explained what had happened. We were told it would be dealt with, yet to no avail. I had appointed my wife to be my care giver at this point.

During the meeting with the social worker, she saw that we were "unique" and "operated as one person." So I figured everything would work itself out. From there it totally spiraled out of control. I made it abundantly clear that my wife keeps my schedule, as we are self employed, that she is to make all of my appointments and she is to be made aware of my progress. Every single appointment a woman would come in with the book and ask me when I want my next one to be.

It got to the point where I spoke to the "manager" and that was to no avail. Not to mention, that when they did talk to my wife, they would tell her something different than what they told me. That made me look like a liar in my wfe's eyes and put a divide between us. We constantly complained and the same thing happened month after month.

The last time I was there again I was approached for my next appointment. I said again, "You need to contact my wife." The response was OK. They never called her. So, my wife ended up calling them two weeks later not only to make my appointment, but to complain about the situation as to how it is effecting our marriage.

The response was a snide I'm sorry to hear that.

This is just the tip of the iceberg as to how dissatisfied I am with the care I am receiving. Fresenius obviously does not give one ounce of a *** about its patients.

My wife has gone from totally and absolutely caring about my well being to not giving an absolute *** about it. Thanks Fresenius!!!!

Review about: Fresenius Medical Care Customer Care.

Comments