I AM SO SORRY,,I HAVE BEEN EVERYTHING FROM CHEIF TEC AND WORKING WITH PATIENTS. I HAVE LOVED BEING APART OF THEIR CARE, AND THEY ARE ALWAYS GLAD I AM AROUND..I CAN SEE SOME OF YOUR COMPLAINTS FROM OTHER WITH LITTLE KNOW WORK ETHICS BUT HAVE GONE USE TO SEEING IT IN THE "YOUNGER GENERATION". I WILL BE LEAVING SOON AND MISS BEING AROUND ALL "MY PATIENTS" THAT AFTER OVER TWENTY YEARS TOGETHER HAVE BECOME LIKE FAMILY.

I WISH SOMEONE WOULD READ THIS AND KNOW THAT AS A "TEC" I HAVE HAD THE PRIVILEGE OF BEING APART OF YOUR LIFE.

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service of fresenius medical care dialysis center from Fresenius Medical Care. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Fresenius Medical Care to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Fresenius Medical Care for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Fresenius Medical Care?

Comments

Saint Paul, Minnesota, United States #1255860

Yeah, you're a "chief tech" and I'm a 40 foot indestructible war machine with a nuclear cannon strapped to my arm.

You can't even spell "chief tech." You can't spell "chief tech" and "chief tech" was your job.You can't spell your job.

And "working with patients" isn't a job title.

You're obviously a corportate plant or a paid freelance reviewer, and not a very good one at that.Go back to your day job of writing My Little Pony slash fic with the capslock on.

to Anonymous #1381197