4.3
Additional Fees

Update by user Sep 09

Location: Fresenius Swan Lake Dialysis Center, Sumter SC 29150 Constant loud cross talking between dialysis staff and patients. Recent event occurred 9/7/18.

This should be a generally quiet area out of respect for all other patients; however, one of the patients has been exceptionally loud in conversation with staff. When confronted by my spouse (who is on dialysis) when she was told that she was too loud and should lower her voice out of respect for other patients, she responded: "put your headphones on" and "don't listen". Nursing staff did nothing to address the issue. I'm concerned this may escalate with this patient.

This is only one of many incidents at this location with staff and patients (Swan Lake Dialysis Center, Sumter SC 29150; 803-774-2219). Since most of the other patients are sick and elderly, they dont have the energy or the inclination to complain in a professional manner.

Lastly, it is difficult enough to keep my spouse healthy with constant medical appts, and treatments to ensure she survives long term. One thing we don't need is an environment that is not conducive to that end Consequently, I am submitting this complaint on behalf of my wife and all the other patients at the Dialysis Center.

Original review posted by user Sep 08

Location: Fresenius Swan Lake Dialysis Center,520 Physicians Lane, Sumter SC 29150

This is only one of many incidents at this location between staff and patients (Swan Lake Dialysis Center, Sumter SC 29150; 803-774-2219). Since most of the other patients are sick and elderly, they dont have the energy or the inclination to complain in a professional manner.

Reason of review: Medical Environment.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

I liked: Nurses and some techs, Nurses and techs, Taking care of patients.

I didn't like: Threatening patient, Loud staff, Loud patient.

Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Sep 08.

Comments