Gladstone, Missouri
Additional Fees

Update by user Oct 11

I was contacted today by one of the nurses who runs the center I go to so they could resolve my complaint. I find it funny that they would have her as the one to resolve it when she is part of the problem. I placed my complaint with corporate so they would look into the issues in the center but apparently they don't care enough to try to resolve the problem.

Update by user Oct 06

The clinic listed is not correct the clinic I go is in Silvis Illinois and it use to be the Quad City Kidney Center and it was a great clinic and the people that ran it then truly cared about their patients but since Fresinius took over a year ago it has went down hill and its only a matter of time before they kill somebody

Original review posted by user Oct 06

My treatment was ended early because I had pulled my bkanket over my face while I was sleeping.The technician was extremely rude and although we have discussed this before and she knows that I do not cover my face on purpose she did not try to uncover my face before ending my treatment.

It is a friday and I need to be dialized but she didn't care about that. The clinicis completely understaffed and management is extremely rude and unprofessional. I have asked to speak to somebody from corporate many times bt apparently nobody in my clinics knows how to contant them.

I do not want to go back to this clinic but I don't have any other options and I'm afraid I won't live tgrough the weejend since I was not allowed to finish my treatment.Thiis company needs to treat their patients like they are real people and not just a number in their computer.

Review about: Fresenius Medical Care Procedure.

I liked: Most staff.

I didn't like: Quality of service, Unqualified staff, Equipment and supplies.

Had an Experience with Fresenius Medical Care?

Comments