Update by user Jul 12

whistle blowing might not be to smart.being banned from all dialysis centers is not worth the repercussions from angry words.

My appologies to said Business.They wont delete said rants

Update by user Jul 03

Today Monday 7/3/17 they called me at noon and wanted me to come in at 2pm so another nurse could stick me, just another bunch of ***, Nurse had left long before 2pm.They got me to come in to give me walking papers.

I have 30 days to find another clinic or get on PD. So they finnaly put me on at 3:45.

Head Charge Nurse Trys to stick me and cant find my vein.Its 1/2 inches thick Fucing Losers.

Original review posted by user Jul 01

1st day of dialysis, clinic did,nt know who I was.Never signed any paperwork.

Black staff treated me like dirt. I Complained, 3 Black Manegers wrote me up stateing I was being put on a Behavrial contract. 1 problem and theyed kick me out. I,d have to go to JPS 1 day a week.

untill I died, which would,nt be long. told me every minute I was late past 4pm would be deducted from my 4 hour run time. Everyday I came at 15 minutes early. they never got me in till 4:30 pm.

and told me I was,nt there. this happened many times. They never set up a machine for my arival. Many times it takes 3 sticks to get my fusila to work.

Thruout the sesion there changing the machine to who knows what. at 8pm they take me off, rarly do I get a full 4 hours of treatment. But I,m there 5 hours. Since day 1 I told SS worker I wanted to be transfered ASAP, 3 months of Nightmares and still no transfer.

Ordered lidocain cream, perscription from doctor. they told me it would take 2 weeks. 7 weeks later its mailed to me. Lately the nurse sticks me machine wont work, she jabbs the needle around in my fusila for 5 minutes.

still wont work, than wants to stick me again. Incompitant ***. I than go to the ER Hospital the next day.

And they never have any problems.this has happened 3 times in the last month.

Review about: Fresenius Medical Care Medical Care.

Reason of review: Just a Few of Statements written above.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

I didn't like: Unqualified staff, Doctors and clinic manager, Social worker very poor.

Had an Experience with Fresenius Medical Care?

Comments

8/2/17 today is my last day on dialysis at Fresinese southlake TX.thought it might go ok, till I saw a entire staff change.

Everything was fine untill a incomptent nurse was to *** to figure out how to take the tape off my needles, and infultrated my arm.

the last 5 *** minutes at these *** clinic and they infultrate my arm.sort of a goodbye ***.

Bedford, Texas, United States #1356052

involentary discharge efective Aug.2nd 2017.

Being forced out of Fresinise Southlake TX. for Grevences stated to ESRF network 14 and center VP,& Director. Center documenting Lies and untruths about me.

Anyone know of a lawyer to fight these people?Not looking forward to emergency Dialysis

Southlake, Texas, United States #1348197

Today Friday 7/7/17 I go to Southlake Tx Dialysis Center.arrive at 4:10 pm.

theres 3 people in the waiting room and 1 Black Man sitting in the chair closet to the front entrance door. I have never seen him before, and ask why are you here, because I know he,s a Gaurd or employee, He says he waiting for somone, ***, he,s there to intimadate me.

shortly before the end of my dialysis run, he comes in and sits behind the charge nurse counter, and starts working on the computer.Shows everyone what lieing *** these people really are.

Bedford, Texas, United States #1347451

Today Wenesday 7/5/17.I enter Bldg at 4:10 pm Knock on the door to the treatment room twice, Staff ignores me till 4:30 pm.

Dosent put me on till 5:00pm. Power goes off from a storm twice. They take me off at 8:15. so a 3 hour and 15 minute treatment.

that supose to be 4 hours. They cut my time everytime I go there. The last couple times there I,ve noticed a plain clothes Secutry Gaurd sitting in the Entrance Room. He,s not a patiant, he dosent talk.

He,s there to watch me. I hope it costing them an arm and 2 legs for his protection. Like I,d jeperdize my well being,for this *** hole.They send me a certified letter stating there desionon to kick me out in 30 days. and include a bunch of dialysis centers in this area.

all of which have been asked to transfer me. and all of them have denied me.there not trying to transfer me. they want to screw me over as much as posible. Thats fine everyday I,m there.

I tell other people to check out how many times frsineous has been sued and the 162 complaints against this company.with only 2 resolved.

gleng
to Glen Green #1349624

take my name off all posts gleng