Alvordton, Ohio
1.3
Additional Fees

This is my second complaint about this dialysis chair and today im stuck in it again for 3 1/2 hours. Was it done on purpose!??! And no one got back ti me regarding the first complaint!!

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss bad quality of fresenius medical care dialysis procedure. Fresenius Medical Care needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned fresenius medical care dialysis procedure in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Fresenius Medical Care.

Had an Experience with Fresenius Medical Care?

Comments

Quincy, Massachusetts, United States #1250114

Most of the chairs at the Quincy clinic have problems.When they find one that you can tolerate,they switch them to the other side of the room and can't keep track.

Bottom line you end up in another bad chair.Very insensitive when your treatment lasts 4 hrs and 15 mins.

Kaiser Permanente - KAISER LETTER CONFIRMS HIPPA FRUAD LIES & COVER UPS!!!!! Kaiser Permanente "I'm attaching a letter from the Privacy Compliance Program Manager NCAL Regional Compliance & Privacy Office of Kaiser Permanente. They have gone into my Kaiser online Secure Member email & removed..." Read more Gastric Bypass Alternative - ALERT! Beware of Gastric.care and Don Juravin new invention called "Night Magic Pill" Gastric Bypass Alternative "Consumers should beware of internet qaucks who spew out medical advice to people who need real medical care from real medical professionals who were trained properly. Now comes again before..." Read more Gastric Bypass Alternative - Warning! Stay away from Roca Labs, Gastric.care and Don Karl Juravin Gastric Bypass Alternative "Before you buy, make sure you do your research on the companies that sell Gastric Bypass Alternative NO Surgery and their new "invention" as they call it , the "Magic..." Read more Aspen Dental - My husband has a serious infection...sent home with NO ANTIBIOTICS Aspen Dental "My husband called me on his lunch break and asked me to make him an appointment to have a tooth pulled. I called and he had his tooth pulled @..." Read more Trugreen - Really PISSED at Truegreen Trugreen "We have been customers of True Green got many years. In the beginning the service was ok. Our lawn did improve. The second year it appeared to get better. As..." Read more Shopify - Scam/Rip Off Shopify " I ordered two bras off the website. Got a email confirmation of my order never got a tracking number emailed customer service never got a reply over a month..." Read more Color By Pascale - Order Never Recieved Color By Pascale "Hello my name is Renee Anderson-Cook, and I placed an order on June 2nd 2017 for three different lip color shades to be delivered to me. I paid $17.97 for..." Read more 'Xlibris Staff is Clueless and Not Recommended Xlibris "I purchased my self-publishing package in December 2015 as an incentive to reach my goal of finishing my book. This information was provided upon my purchase and I confirmed that..." Read more