Alvordton, Ohio

This is my second complaint about this dialysis chair and today im stuck in it again for 3 1/2 hours. Was it done on purpose!??! And no one got back ti me regarding the first complaint!!

Review about: Crappy Dialysis Chair.

1.3
Additional Fees
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Bad quality / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Fresenius Medical Care?

Comments

roderules
Quincy, Massachusetts, United States #1250114

Most of the chairs at the Quincy clinic have problems.When they find one that you can tolerate,they switch them to the other side of the room and can't keep track.

Bottom line you end up in another bad chair.Very insensitive when your treatment lasts 4 hrs and 15 mins.

Total ripoff! Gastric Bypass Alternative NO Surgery & Don Karl Juravin Gastric Bypass Alternative "Don't buy this stuff! It's a complete ripoff! These scammers make you go through this *** and fake "qualification " process where they ask you personal questions like "is your..." Read more Kaiser Permanente - KAISERS AID TO IDENITY THEFT Kaiser Permanente "If you were or still are a member of Kaiser & you had an appointment on January 19, 2012 it is most likely that someone else received your medical information..." Read more Clear Choice - Great experience! Clear Choice "I was told by my periodontist that as soon as the technology for implants improved I should get them and I did for my whole mouth. And it was..." Read more Sono Bello - Review about Liposuction from San Antonio, Texas Sono Bello "In Oct 2012they did liposuction and we are in 2014 and have bad results I have sinking spots like potholes.. my husband says they messed up my stomach. he..." Read more Money Map Press - What a fool I am!! Do not believe what they say!!! Money Map Press "Lost 20K in a few month...Have tried to contact the advisor thru email and website based question answer. ZERO response. I call and no one can help. This is the..." Read more Jollibee - Coke float na punongpuno ng yelo pero less coke Jollibee "Kumain kami ng husband ko sa jollibee-tanay rizal branch, nag order ako ng two pcs chicken at upgrade ko ung drink into coke float, sabi ko pa nga sa crew..." Read more Carid - RIP OFF ALERT Carid "CARid...AKA...ONYX....RIP OFF ALERT...... CARiD...AKA ONYX DO NOT BUY HERE... CARiD...AKA ONYX... I bought A woodgrain dash cover set for 2016 express van. 300+ dollars 8 pieces. Dash cover fit not..." Read more Adventure CJD - Basically stole $2000 from me , Deceptive Sales, Undisclosed Charges Adventure CJD "I purchased a new 2017 Dodge Charger on April 3rd 2017, and financed approximatly half with Capital One Auto Finance. After speaking to them during my welcome call they informed..." Read more