I work for fresenius in va. This company is a piece of ***.

The techs are amazing well most. We have a good rn, but we get the bad end of the stick because we are predominately black. We work 6 days a week for the most part. They try to make us work mandatory over time then cut our hours by sending us home leaving 1 tech with 6 patients and a nurse.

Most are patients are critical care. The company dont care its about saving a buck. Its all about money the company dont care about staff or patients. No bonus, but us techs take on the responsibilites of the clinical manager, charge nurse, receptionist, social worker, dietician, amd bio meds.

They give us extra work in fewer hours with less pay. It suppose to be 4 ten to twelve hours days. They try to make us work 6 days 8 hrs. Totaling up to 6 hrs overtime.

Please u come in at 4 and do all that work for 46 hrs a week. This company need to close its doors and a new dialysis company needs to be open.

I miss RAI dialysis. Fresenius is a bad company

Product or Service Mentioned: Fresenius Medical Care Medical Care.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Aug 17, 2015.

Comments

Elk Grove Village, Illinois, United States #1207562

using the race card uhuuhh. I just got fired for turning in my clinical manager in sandusky mi for using the term "***" in our staff meetings and on the treatment floor.

What was done??? Nothing on her end, she found out it was me through h.r.

retaliated and in a few weeks she terminated me. no other reason but retaliation...

to Anonymous #1381192

Smh. That's what i don't like about at-will employment states. They can fire you at anytime for any reason.

#1119842

I'm a former tech also and agree with you about the company, but don't use the race card... That has nothing to do with it.

I agree I'm a patient in Columbus Ohio East Broad Street clinic and it sucks.