Easthampton, Massachusetts
1.2
Additional Fees

I was excited when I was hired at Fresenius, I thought it would be a great experience.Unfortunately my training was ***, the girls were constantly telling me that they hate training.

Anytime I asked my preceptor a question she would reply, I ain't got time for that. My coworkers were constantly talking bad about me to patients and amongst each other. I was made to feel less than on a daily basis. I spoke to my central manager and I contacted human resources to request a transfer for training.

I was told no. 2 days later I was called into the office for not one but two write ups. I didn't even think that was possible while training. My coworkers made a mockery out of me daily because they knew they had the upper hand and I knew there was a chance I would be fired.

I was asked to come in at 9am to work. I found it odd since we start at 5am. I had a heavy feeling in my heart that I was going to be let go today. Sure enough I was called into the office and given my last 2 pay checks.

I was let go today. I was never given a fair chance. I enjoyed whatever I could learn but I didn't stand a chance. For voicing my concerns and confiding in my manager I was already marked as a problem.

I hope to find a better job soon. I pray that I don't end up in the same nasty sutuation I was in at Fresenius. Staff sucked big time and the patients are a bunch of miserable jerks! No wonder they don't want a union up in there.

They run their clinics as they please! I wish I would have known the *** I was walking into.

I would have never wasted my time!*** you Fresenius and all your *** *** workers!!!

This reviewer shared experience and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Fresenius Medical Care. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Fresenius Medical Care.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Hospitals, Clinics and Medical Centers, Doctors category for more informed decision or compare Fresenius Medical Care to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Fresenius Medical Care?

Comments