Easthampton,Massachusetts
1.2
Additional Fees

I was excited when I was hired at Fresenius, I thought it would be a great experience. Unfortunately my training was ***, the girls were constantly telling me that they hate training.

Anytime I asked my preceptor a question she would reply, I ain't got time for that. My coworkers were constantly talking bad about me to patients and amongst each other. I was made to feel less than on a daily basis. I spoke to my central manager and I contacted human resources to request a transfer for training.

I was told no. 2 days later I was called into the office for not one but two write ups. I didn't even think that was possible while training. My coworkers made a mockery out of me daily because they knew they had the upper hand and I knew there was a chance I would be fired.

I was asked to come in at 9am to work. I found it odd since we start at 5am. I had a heavy feeling in my heart that I was going to be let go today. Sure enough I was called into the office and given my last 2 pay checks.

I was let go today. I was never given a fair chance. I enjoyed whatever I could learn but I didn't stand a chance. For voicing my concerns and confiding in my manager I was already marked as a problem.

I hope to find a better job soon. I pray that I don't end up in the same nasty sutuation I was in at Fresenius. Staff sucked big time and the patients are a bunch of miserable jerks! No wonder they don't want a union up in there.

They run their clinics as they please! I wish I would have known the *** I was walking into.

I would have never wasted my time! *** you Fresenius and all your *** *** workers!!!

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Sep 13, 2016.

Comments