Additional Fees

I have been a dialysis patient at this facility since 2015..It started out fine with the typical employee drama and patients drama..It finally worked itself out when the trouble makers found other jobs and the patients..well passed..A blessing and a sadness all at once..Then the manager transferred to another facility that needed her and they hired someone who has no management skills or abilities and is very much a "yes sir" type that upper management adores..She does not care about the patients or the staff..Her main concern is the almighty dollar and the numbers..Half the staff kisses her *** to get their hours..the other half she cuts their hours because they won't kiss her ass..And we are stuck day to day not knowing who our tech will be that day and 9 times out of 10 it is a newer tech or a tech who is a really bad cannulator..This "woman" was working the floor one day because she had let several techs go home to keep the OT hours down..She was a tech years ago..then became an RN..and hasn't cannulated since the 80's..she cannulated me..infiltrated me badly..not once but twice..had I had my regular tech, who knows what she's doing,she would not have continued to keep cannulating and realized there was a blockage..I ended up having stenois through out my graft..6 holes in my arm instead of 2 when all was said and done..And my arm is still swollen after 2 weeks..All she could say is that I have a tough arm to stick..and telling me about all her years of experience.I have had to tell 3 techs not to stick me ever again..and to tell them again that this is not about their feelings but about our treatments..I have told them and patient grievance that if they don't get rid of her they will lose patients and not to other facilities..they will stop coming to dialysis altogether..Maybe that is what it will take for someone to die because of her antics..Then see how the numbers are and how much of a bonus she gets..We are at wits end..The dreadful feeling of going in there is stressful on top of doing dialysis..My friends on dialysis support each other..come to our treatments on time and every treatment day..my group of the group every tech wants but cannot have..The manager has said she wants all the techs to get experience with all groups..but if you know anything about cannulations..you know there are good ones and bad ones..we happen to have a good one when her hours aren't getting cut..so this manager is doing what she wants..making us have different techs very very very often and cutting the hours of the techs who are experienced and wanted by the patients..plus getting her kick backs for her numbers..And hours is the only facility in our area that the managers are cutting hours..when she cuts their hours if they want to get their hours in that week they have to go to another facility..How is that helping anyone?If their not getting hours in one facility they are getting it in another..isn't it still OT somewhere for someone?Idiosy...I and my fellow dialysis patients will continue to voice our disgust with this manager until someone finally listens and gets rid of her ***

Review about: Fresenius Medical Care Medical Care.

I didn't like: Negligent care.

Comments