1.2
Additional Fees

She been going to this center for approx a year.They have no care there for the bedridden elderly sick patients.

My mom had a bowel movement while on dialysis (this is not the first time i think the 3rd) and the fact that they do not hire a cna to help with these patients and most nurses are too good to clean a patient like this...they call it an emergency and stop treatment . They called her transport company the last time and asked them to come clean her or she had to go home. There is a nurse on duty may i add. This time as i said they called her transport as an emergency took her off her dialysis that is detrimental to her life and knowing her transport never shows up for 2 to 3 hours left her there laying in her *** for approx.

2 to 3 hours. By the time my mom got home she had put her hand in her diaper from itching so bad..she was COVERED IN *** from her entire face down her jacket on her stomach all over her blanket and saturated all in her hands. Not one person not one could come over a wipe her hands or face or anything at all They are a disgusting group of people...disgusting. they say they dont have anything to clean her, they have no diapers, they dont have an aid (cna) they have nowhere to clean her etc So they let her sit on the sidelines smelling of crap and watching her repeatedly touch her body while it on her hands.

Transport picks her up and its the job of Fresenius to call the caregivers to let us knoe shes on her way home so ee can get home to her.....that never happened either so transport sat outside the house for 40 minutes waiting for our arrival to help my mom. No one called us to day she was in route so we could meet them there upon her arrival. My mom is anxiety ridden and a lot of times shes so frightened she has a hard time stayong in dialysis and Doreen the nurse i believe said to my dad ...isnt it obvious to you she doesnt want this but in a snotty way. Well no..its not obvious.

Wanting to die and living in fear with anxiety are two different things Ms .Doreen. take a psych class or 10. We have offered to make things 100% better by allowing 1 of us sit next to her during dialysis as the hospitals do but they refuse. But they have concluded by my moms fear that shes ready to die.

I will be posting the photos i took of my mom yesterday covered in her own *** everyplace i can and FRESENIUS name will be all over it along with what goes on in port st lucie on us1 center. Ill be adding my experience with the guy who blamed us last week for her not getting transported last thursday at all to dialysis. Their receptionist told me the week before that Fresenius made arrangements for transport to pick my mom up on tues and thurs. No one showed up on thurs to get her......OUR FAULT....YES YES YES OUR FAULT.

Since we did not check behind their work of setting it up...its oyr fault. Then had the nerve to say...SHES YOUR MOM YOU SHOULD BE TAKING CARE OF HER. OH YES.

You can close you mouth noe readers.Look for more on this EVERYWHERE....HIRE A CNA.

Review about: Fresenius Medical Care Dialysis Procedure.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Comments