Additional Fees

San Angelo tx diaylsis center is very disappointing and no one listens to their "customers" patients. They've throwing away paper work for disability but have supposedly lost it.

Case worker is rude and questions how i get food on the table. Suggesting i have food stamps when they dont know how to do their job for me to be able to. Dont even bother with the disability. Anybody with a computer can do it for themselves online.

They're job is pointless. Just for my money to go to. When it can be used to pay more techs/rns to care for pts instead of changing everyones times. Cuz thats what it comes down to money.

NOT PATENT CARE! If it was pt care then they would involve the pt in this important process since they are there 4 hrs of their lives 3 times a week. 48 hrs in the month. They are selfish management!

With one thing in mind! MONEY!

It isnt enough having to deal with the disease, you have to deal with their bs too! Dont pick this place for you or your love ones!

Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Jun 11.

Comments

Same impression I get in San Diego. The social worker is useless!

Will hand you a number to call and you do all the footwork yourself. It's just lazy. I could have done it all myself. Thats why I came to her to ask for help.

What do they pay a SS worker for? Ive done so much research myself that now I far succeed the social worker and manager about transplants, listing, referrals, food stamps, housing, transport and Medicare/Medicaide. Fresenius needs to be paying ME 65 k a year because I am doing all the work for the patients anyway and for myself. I get so angry with my lazy social worker.

I asked her directly why she never turned in my paperwork after 5 weeks and a follow up. She told me that hispanics are misrepresented by transplant centers. and got nervous and started talking in circles and tangents. Im like what does that have to do with me?

I just wanted a yes or no answer. I am white, she is hispanic and 95% of my clinic is hispanic. yes hispanics are misrepresented. It's wrong.

I help everybody.

We are sick of doing dialysis and these companies don't want you to ever get a transplant. They have us by the balls and they know it.