map-marker Nashville, Tennessee

I spoke to a guy name Carmen I called an told him my concerns about my meds he told me to pay out of pocket

My husband paid out of pocket because of the neglect from Cameron. This guy did not care or was he concern about my health. A month later I received one med bottle. I could have had an heart attack or stroke. This is the worst company to get medicine from they are not reliable and if this company has more employees like Cameron trust your life with you will not live
Cristina K Sdk
map-marker Chelmsford, Massachusetts

Descrimination

Was a Fresinius patience for about 2 years. Started with Home Dialysis after 6 months I was transferred to Hemophilia Dialysis.

My Treatment Center was Londonderry, DerryNH

Last year 2023 visited my daughter in Long Island NY. I did all my own arrangements had no problem whatsoever. I was told by head nurse at Londonderry to call 2 weeks prior or coming back to NH. Did that and there were no issues.

Was very happy with Treatment Center in Long Island, NY everyone was very helpful and pr to make arrangements but I was told secretary will do that. I gave all information as far address which was in Boca Raton, FL where I was staying and also time of my stay, and that I depended on someone else for transportation. Weeks passed without hearing anything and I approached secretary a second time was told she still needs to get to that I explained that this needs to be arranged asap because of snowbirds going to FL.

After a while she came to me telling me she made arrangements with treatment center in Del Rey, Fl., I asked why she did not consult with me since Del Rey is a nightmare w traffic of course she did not have an answer and I also told her there are a total of 3 Centers in Boca Raton. It was very upsetting my daughter called that afternoon and was transferred to Office Manager where my daughter once more explained why I needed a Treatment Center in Boca Raton she answered not in a very professional tone she will do her best but she told my daughter she did not guarantee a chair when I came back to Londonderry NH.

They did find a chair in Boca Raton, Fl. When I got there they had no trouble accommodating me they never received a call from NH. 2 weeks prior of me returning from Florida called Londonderry office spoke to head nurse and told her of my return. I was told they did not have any chairs for me on any of their shifts.

Of course did not know procedures when that happens knowing full well that Fresinius has offices in Manchester and Salem. I was told by head nurse I can transfer to DaVita so I asked how do I do that and was told that secretary in FL will me arrangements of course DaVita needed all medical records which Florida secretary requested from Londonderry slowed it medical records were transferred except for two Vascular record and form 2728 I spoke to DaVita and was told unfortunately without those 2 records they could not proceed with admission. Again Forida secretary reached Londonderry with request and she told them that with that delayed I will probably missed one treatment maybe two. They sent vascular records but still missing form 2728 which I had no clue what that form was.

After missing Friday and Monday treatments reached nephrologist office and spoke to nurse which she has known me for 15 years explained my situation she made one call to Londonderry and then call me right back that form was being sent to DaVita. I was able to get treatment on Wednesday. I was the only Spanish patience in Londonderry office none of technicians or nurses or office personnel was Spanish I do have an accent after being in this country for 60 years. I am convinced this was done all on purpose because I am Spanish and office manager took advantage of that and thought she will teach me and daughter a lesson.

Well I do not want apology from Fresinius or office manger. Too little too late and for someone to have that power to make a patience loose 2 treatments is unacceptable.

Discrimination is a very serious matter were no matter how big or small a company is it could become a very expensive penalty

Pros:
  • No pros
Cons:
  • O consideration for well being of patience

User's recommendation: Just make sure of your rights as a patience

Tera P Fqn

Poor care

Their is no compassion from employees towards these patients who are living their final days and have no choice but to use fersinius.go elsewhere if possible
Pros:
  • Control the market

Preferred solution: Better service

User's recommendation: Go else where if possible. Definately keep a lig of everything. They can't even weigh you correctly.

Vicki S Oxv

| map-marker Durres, Durres

Bad staff

I have been coming to the same center for a year now. The nursing staff is very unprofessional.

Always complaining to patients about how overworked and underpaid they are. I dont wanna hear that. Im here for a treatment for them to help me get through that treatment. Not *** at me about their job.

Always late getting me on my machine. I am always on time or early, I dont know what the problem is if you cant get me on my machine when Im supposed to 30 minutes late is unacceptable. The other thing is the nursing staff does not know me or my medications.

I was taking all of heparin and they kept calling for a nurse to give me heparin. They need to know your patience.

Pros:
  • Getting treatment that saves my life
Cons:
  • Terrible staff

Preferred solution: Staff to do their job without the *** and know their patients

mitchell l Ayf
map-marker Monroe, North Carolina

But... But ...It's Our Policy to throw an old sick man into the street..........

passed out at my attorneys and taken to the hospital. Freshitius is close so I walked in to try to get a ride to my truck 3.5 miles away.

I was told it was 5pm and I had to leave. no money for uber or a cab I had to walk. 97degrees, I have cancer, Chronic COPD, diabetic and on Dialysis and forced to walk...i passed out on the street. Heat Stroke.

The manager forbade ANYONE to give me a ride or help me. Now when i go for treatment I am Harassed by their new security guard. Now I am a "Threat" because I dared to complain about "OUR POLICY" of forcing a patient on a Death March in AUGUST.

Apparently the value of my insurance card ends at 5pm. The clinic is getting a new manager...the current one isn't Cruel and Inhumane enough because I somehow survived.

Preferred solution: Apology

User's recommendation: STAY AWAY and don't complain or ask questions.

Brooke V Dgl

Unethical

I used to work for Fresenius. Not only did my managers not listen to me while a patient was having an allergic reaction to dialyzer, but persisted to add 100 pounds of fluid weight on to the patient. After filing complaints my nurse and I decided to take it into our own hands and talk directly to medical supervisor. Do not let your loved one receive dialysis here.
Cons:
  • Unethical nursing staff
  • Unethical
  • Money hungry

Preferred solution: Fresenius to be closed

User's recommendation: Do not send your loved one here

Janis H Qcu

Verified Reviewer

NO ONE WILL EITHER ANSWER THE PHONE OR CALL ME BACK!

Was told to call back and leave number of boxes to pick up. Have called 4-5 times this past week and am put on hold from 10-47 minutes. NO ONE ANSWERS. I HAVE LEFT MY NAME AND NUMBER AND NO ONE RETURNS MY CALL. I NEED THESE BOXES OUT OF NY HOUSE!!!

Preferred solution: Come get these boxes bout of my house. Also, it would have been nice to have had my calls answered or returned!

User's recommendation: VERY DISSATISFIED

map-marker Belleville, Michigan

Very unsatisfactory staff and uncompetent renal doctors

My mom is a patient of the diaylsis center in salem ohio three days a week and i have been in to talk to the diaylsis staff and they are very rude and inconsiderate and they also have horrible renal doctors working in their salem ohio facility that doesnt know *** about their patients from head to their feet and i have reported them to ohio deparment health and i just email the frenious corportate office and i am waiting to hear back from them and my brother who lives in texas is a lawyer and we are looking into filing a medical malpractice lawsuit against the diaylsis center and her kidney doctor. Considering she didnt start declining in health to her *** air head kidney doctors started her on diaylsis. And as far as her power of attorney that all the diaylsis nurses need to go back to rn school to leatn their nursong responsibilities and if the physcians are no different to they need to go back to achool and learn how to take a rhrough patient history or they need to be fired or their license susoend and that goes for the registered nurses

User's recommendation: Yes i definitely would

map-marker Columbus, Ohio

Poor patient care by nursing staff and renal doctors

My complaint about the fresenious diaylsis center in salem ohio . Should be clised down by the state of ohio. Due to poor nursing staff care along with *** morn renal doctors rhat dont know *** from their heads to their feet. And they dont know how to care for any of their patients right either. And i have taken my complaint to the ohio department of health and to the fresenious corporate office and have not gotten a response back from any one.

User's recommendation: Not to use this facility for the diaylsis needs due to poor patient care

| map-marker Henderson, North Carolina

Letting people know how hard it is with this kidney medical care

I have been trying every thing to get to this Kidney medical care.It took me over 1 year I sent letter to attorney general USA. and I got letter where they will be looking into it all. Finally some one will do some thing.How many more people will they do this to.My husband is looking down at me for not giving up .
Pros:
  • What pro
Cons:
  • Make millions for insurance rip offs

Preferred solution: I would like my husband back but can't .The death record says died from kidney.Yes not having treatment.How much money does loss of life cost,,,?

User's recommendation: I hope people read not to send love ones to this company.

| map-marker Fayetteville, North Carolina

My husband died cause doctor closed his case

He was sent home I tried to get him another kidney place but not one doctor would take him on with in 100 miles.What ever he wrote in his life not any doctor would treat him.SO THEY SENT HIM TO HOSPICE 5 DAYS AND HE DIED. I would put Pic up I have every thing and what about paying 1,500 for bottle pills and this is every other month.And thousands to use machine

NEVER MIND THE COST TO HAVE IN HOUSE.AND HOW ABOUT FAMILY MEMBERS SO NERVOUS TO USE THIS MICHINE IN HOUSE.You get 6 weeks training.Where is the LPN's for this.I made me very nervous sick seeing him crash .But I was told you better be strong.Im not qa nurse not in medical field.All I can say is they killed him my 2 quoted kids miss the only dad they could have.But they took it away.And they took out holiday away.So we did not qhave Thanks Giving or Christmas.How would use like to qcqhose a death date to be doped up on with Morphin. I am so pissed off

User's recommendation: No I would not send my dog there

Mary S Tbc

Highly unprofessional staff, Staff behaviours are rude & inconsiderate

They even encouraged other patients to tease and be mean to her. Even when the lady would leave the room they would laugh and joke about the things they were doing and saying to/about her. I felt so bad for the lady but did not want to say anything fearing they would retaliate against me.While on holiday I went to the Key West Fresenius. I observed the staff berating another staff member constantly during the 4 hours that I was there.

They even encouraged other patients to tease and be mean to her.

Hostile staff at this location if this is how they harass and treat their mates imagine what other things are amiss there.

Pros:
  • New staff are kind
Cons:
  • Majority of staff bullying other staff

Preferred solution: The company needs to apologies to the staff that was being harassed and terminate offenders.

User's recommendation: Corporate needs to evaluate this locations staff.

Crystal P Zgi

I lost my husband cause he was in hospital and the doctor coldest his case and he died.Look for another place they are rude and ch a great thousands to insurance

| map-marker Wichita, Kansas

My husband died cause doctor closed case.I hope all use people that have love ones with this company read this.The hospital and tjis kidney doctor needs to be bring closer to my family.

How would you like to pick a date so they *** you up on Morphin so die because of no kidney treatment.My 2 adopted sons watch their dad die in front of me

THEY HAD NO THANKS GIVING NO CHRISTMAS .WE WERE GOING TO CELEBRATE WHEN HE CAME HOME.OH THE NURSES WANTED TO HELP US BUT WATED TO CHECK WITH DOCTOR TO CHOSE A DATE TO DIE.THEY ARE NOT GOD TO DO THIS.I DONT CARE WHAT I HAVE TO DO TO GET CLOSER TOMY FAMILY.Maybe go live news I need a great lawyer .I wrote to the attorney General to check this company out.They only care about money thousands and thousands .Big payments to the insurance companies.

Hospitals, Clinics and Medical Centers Expert Talks

4th COVID Vaccine, Monkeypox, Mask-Optional Policy

Jan 6, 2022

COVID, monkeypox, mask-optional policy: Are we safe? Watch an expert interview with Prof. Karen Jubanyik from Yale to learn more about viruses and how to stay protected.

Prof. Karen Jubanyik
Prof. Karen Jubanyik

| map-marker Wichita, Kansas

My husband died because doctor closed his case

My husband was in hospital for few months and doctor closed his case I tried to get him another kidney doctor.But no doctor would take him on due to what this doctor wrote in files and he died .This company never wrote and I tried to call their greeven dept.never can get there it cuts you off when leaving message.This company charges insurance thousands and thousands for treatments.The medicine is $1500 for pills the cream for arm is like 50 dollars.The goverment needs to check them out.I will soon put up pic and receipt for pills and copy of how much they charge for having machine in house and bills for having treatment at clinic.I was told if you don't show up for 30 days if you in hospital they cancel your treatment .I had 6 weeks training on this it made me so nervous.They should have lPN doing this.

Preferred solution: I want my husband back but it's yo late I want this doctor to pay what he has done to our family.And company pay for all they they put us threw our nerves.They need lpn to monitor these people not family members with 6 weeks training.

User's recommendation: I would not have my dog go thete

Verified Reviewer

The government needs to check them out.

The doctor closed my husband's case not treatment so he died.who would pay 1,500 for bottle pills?I can say more I have bills,pictures Justa rip off to people and insurance thousands dollars.Can they bring the dead back?Not even a billion dollars would help what the did to our family.Not even a email or letter in mail.The grevece depth can't get threw cuts you off on phone.

User's recommendation: Not even send my dog there

| map-marker Louisville, Kentucky

Mal practice I know I have

My husband died because doctor closed his case.And the pills are 1500 dollars for one bottle tube of cream 53 dollars .I think I have mal practice suit I have bills on equipment machine in house for thousands and supplies and lots more.I tried to call grivence dept can't get threw for months kids you off.What ever that doctor put on my husband fine I could not get him another doctor for 100 miles and then they say no to what he wrote.Thats beside the hospital puting camera in vein he got gangrene in had foot leg.They did nothing for 30 days but cover his fingers up.
Cons:
  • Doctors and clinic manager
  • Poor management

Preferred solution: No money can bring back what they did to kill him.Whats his life worth?

Carol P Hpz

Hi, There sorry for you loss.I too lost my husband .The doctor closed his case.

About