8/19/2017 When i arrived at the Fresinius center at 151 Central ave in Orange N.J.(Renex dialysis center) i was notified that the only 2 technicians/Nurses that have enough training to canalize my access and give me my treatment had the day off and past attempts to allow anyone else to stick me with the needle have resulted in me having to go to the hospital or to a vascular center to have my arm repaired (with a $400 CO-PAY THAT I CAN NOT AFFORD).

I refused treatment and for fear of another infiltration will have to struggle through the weekend without it. It's not right that that this company charges $4500 for each treatment and have sub standard service for me. The policies at this center seem to make the vascular center rich with infiltration's damaging patients access and i for one will not tolerate this any longer. I have complained many times and it just does not seem to get through to anyone in charge here that i am not a joke and my life is just as important as anyone else here.

I have transferred 3 times in an attempt to find acceptable healthcare and now i will not tolerate this place any longer. The social worker is no help and the director (Sue) is an employee at the same vascular center that we are sent to for access repairs which seems a bit convenient and unethical on so many levels.

This is unprofessional conduct, incompetent practice malpractice and i know what i will need to do real soon to correct it.this email is a heads up to all responsible that Reedy has had it and the next time you hear from me it will be through a lawyer.

Review about: Fresenius Medical Care Dialysis Procedure.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

I didn't like: Negligent care.

Had an Experience with Fresenius Medical Care?

Comments