Additional Fees

Husband was band from the clinic becouse he spoke his mind about the way they run thing and the way people get treated there. And they make me feel like a criminal becouse i have to be escorted out of the clinic by a sercuity garid so he can pick me up .this manager is such a BBBBB SHE CANT keep help. But she dont see that of couse you can ask over half the people there and they will tell you the same thing if they arnt scared of her she intimadates a lot of people.

Review about: Fresenius Medical Care Manager.

Anonymous you are an idiot find something better to do with your life than criticizing someone on life support

Sorry to hear that, but you really need to brush up on your grammar, it's terrible!!!!You simply spell "very" like this.

Not "varry"...are you kidding me?You sound very uneducated, and that ain't cool.

to Anonymous #1404054

What difference does it make if the grammar is correct or not.The patient is complaining about the issues they are having at a particular clinic, and for someone that thinks they are above these patients because they may have a better education than them well then maybe you should evaluate yourself before making yourself look stupid again.

I forgot to mention your ignore as well.Grow up!

to Anonymous #1408853

Are you kidding me!?!?I couldn’t believe what I was reading when I read your response.

The enormous lack of compassion for this patients situation and sheer ignorance of the health condition of anyone who is receiving dialysis 3-4 hours a day/ 3 times a week; not only unveils the fact that you are poorly educated but also reveals the soullesness of your character.To quote a complete *** bag, “and that ain’t cool.”