2.5

I used to clean a dialysis facility in Kansas.I didn't have much interaction with staff other than notes they would leave to me demanding more and more added to my job.

Finally I made a personal meeting with a staff member due to finding their cockroach infestation and wanting to make sure they treated it. In part of treating it you can't leave food out. Technicians would leave uncovered food in their break room and I would throw it away fearing for their safety and not really wanting to clean up roaches every day. I then get reprimanded for supposedly eating their food when I was throwing it away.

When I wrote a note back explaining to them that I did not eat their food but threw it away doing my job I got in trouble.

And I just got fired for reporting having a sharp fly at me while I was vacuuming an area that should not have sharps and suggesting that they be more careful with their sharps containers.I'm glad my city is getting a new center that hopefully will be better than the one we have now.

Review about: Fresenius Medical Care Facility.

Reason of review: Wrongful termination for whistle blowing.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Had an Experience with Fresenius Medical Care?

Comments